Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday to MY LITTLE OLD MAN!!!

Today my doggy, Duster (a Bichon Frise), turned 16. We initially chose him because he is hypo-allergenic and both my mom and brother are allergic to dogs... little did we know that this little pup would become the heartbeat of our home, our constant companion.

He is a small dog but definately not a yippy-no-personality kind of dog. He has the best, most loving personality that I've ever seen in a dog.

Duster was and is my first love. I've had him since I was eight years old! He lives in Florida with my parents so I do not get to see him as often as I'd like. They say home is where the heart is, well... home is where Duster is.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of my wittle old man on his 16th birthday!!












Duster and I




Caught him eatin' plants like a little weirdo! Haha aww my baby!




So now you all know the little man who holds the key to my heart!

Loyally,
RKG

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy birthday to him!

Sweet Life to Live said...

You put my favorite pic of him on here! The one on the front porch! Too cute! Happy Birthday Dudder!! haha

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates