Thursday, February 4, 2010

In the words of Rachel Zoe... "I DIE!"

Whenever famous fashion stylist Rachel Zoe sees something that is "to die for," she exclaims "I die!" Sometimes I get so excited about clothes and jewelry that I can't help but exclaim "I die!!!"

Here are a few things that "I die" over...


House of Harlow 1960 - Long Key Necklace, $98



House of Harlow 1960 - Key Cocktail Ring, $45



Gorjana - Key Necklace, $58



Jacquie Aiche - Owl Necklace, $110



Alkemie Jewelry - Black Owl Rosary Necklace, $165


These items clearly hold "the key to my heart." You can find all these fabulous things that "I die" over at http://www.shopbop.com

Hope you enjoyed a few of my new obsessions!

Loyally,
RKG

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that first key necklace. Don't worry, I say "I DIE!" all the time too

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates