Sunday, May 2, 2010

I thought of you with love today...

It has been a while since my last post. It has taken me a long time to muster up the courage to even write this post, but I feel in writing this I will let some of the pain go...

Sadly, since my last post, my sweet Duster died. They say sometimes death can be a blessing, but that doesn't make it any easier. Duster had been a part of my family since I was eight years old. He was there for me whenever I felt alone or needed a friend. He was family. He was my baby. The best dog anyone could have asked for. A piece of my heart is gone forever... until we meet again someday...

I wanted to do a post in memory of him, so here goes...



I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new,

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too.

I think of you in silence I often speak your name,

All I have are memories and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake with which I'll never part,

God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart.


Loyally,
RKG

1 comments:

Brit said...

Such a sweet post Becky Becks. I know how much you loved your sweet Duster. They say all dogs go to Heaven but I'm pretty sure even without that rule, Duster would be there any way because he was soooooooooo GOOD. The VERY. BEST. Duster isn't sick anymore and suffering from old age and I know you miss him so much...but I believe you will see him again! Isn't it funny how dogs can come into our lives and change us for the better! They become family. I'm thankful for God's sweet blessings in giving us "man's best friend" to love us unconditionally. I'm so glad I got to meet Duster! You are a best friend to me and he was a special part of your life that I'll never forget either! Love you. If you ever need to talk... I'm here...always.

RIP Duster Garmer. Gone but NEVER forgotten!

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates