Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CANNOT wait!!

As some of you may know, I work at a Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store. Today I am going to King of Prussia, Pennsylvania to go on the Resort 2010 BUY! I cannot wait! It is my second time going to the Lilly headquarters for a buy.

When it comes to clothes I am like a little kid at Christmas... When big boxes arrive at the store from LP I cannot wait to tear them open and see all the beautiful new clothes... yesterday my dream dress came.



{Courtesy: Lilly Pulitzer}
The Kendall Dress

I'm off to pack for "Christmas" and will be posting more often now!

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer so far!

Loyally,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lucky!!
I work at the Lilly Pulitzer store in Austin & I've been dying to see KOP.

Take pictures. (=

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates