Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dear Pottery Barn, I'm in love with you.

I think I was in high school when my obsession with Pottery Barn began. Every time I enter a Pottery Barn I get warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Nothing makes me happier than curling up with the latest PB catalog and a diet coke. If I could live in a Pottery Barn catalog - I would. Here are some of my recent obsessions from Pottery Barn...



Georgetown Tufted Headboard, $799 - $899 -- I am a huge fan of tufted headboards and if I came home from work one day and my bed had been replaced with this, well.. I wouldn't complain.


Chesapeake Double Chaise & Cushion, $1, 018 -- I love oversized outdoor furniture, especially the furniture you lay out on... you can spread out your magazines and have everything right where you need it! Can I go back to Florida now?


Under the Sea Snack Bowls (Sea Urchin, Clam Shell), $15 -- How stinkin' cute are these snack bowls!? I love the sea urchin!


Bird Bath Serving Bowls (Serving Bowl, Pedestal Bowl), $49 and $59 -- The new bird collection of theirs is adorable!


Bird Bath Salt & Pepper Shakers, $24 -- These are the cutest salt & pepper shakers of all time!


Galvanized Wall-Mount Bud Vase Set, $29 -- I love how these bud vases are displayed.


Galvanized Serving Pieces, $5-$69 -- How adorable is the 3-tiered stand?? These would be the most adorable things ever to have at a picnic or barbeque!


Markham Console Bar, $1,399 -- I love this! It was inspired by an antique workbench and the towel bar is shaped like a crank so it looks like it literally once was a workbench.



Ceramic Platters with Chalkboard Centers (Set of 2), $99 --I want these! They would be so cute in a kitchen.



Equestrian Horse Hook, $19 -- This is too cute, it reminds me of KY.


Faux Fur Throw, SPECIAL $99 -- I have this throw and I loveeeee it!!


You can find all these fabulous things at my love - http://www.potterybarn.com

4 comments:

Brit said...

I LOVE PB too. Hey my bed is kind of like that! I have the white with the blue duvet at the bottom and blue pillows... I need to get some white monogrammed M's to put in front!!!

Unknown said...

Love the monogram bedding!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Saw a link to you blog at Dave and Brit Plus One, thought I would drop by and say hi. I've never been to a Pottery Barn before, but after seeing this it's on my to do list! :) Can't wait to read more of you blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hi! OK...loving your blog girl! I love PB and my love for Coke is just plain unhealthy {hee hee}. Loving those monogrammed pillows! XOXO

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates